This clay masque has a luxurious, creamy texture. It absorbs excess surface oils and gently polishes the skin resulting in smoother more radiant skin.
- Smooths skin texture and absorbs excess oils from the skin’s surface.
- Improves the appearance of congested skin.
- Vitamin E is a powerful antioxidant that rehydrates the skin.
How to Use
The mask is multi-taking and multi-use. It can be applied as a quick gentle facial micro-exfoliant. Alternatively, it can be applied as a hydrating masque. Gentle enough to be used two to three times per week.
When used as a micro-exfoliant:
- Apply the Hydrating Clay Masque over the Dual Action Pre-Cleansing Oil.
- Massage the skin in circular motions using fingertips to micro-exfoliate. Rinse off with water.
- Remove any lasting traces of the Clay Masque using your preferred Environ cleanser.
When used as a hydrating masque:
- Following your recommended Environ pre-cleansing and cleansing products, apply the Hydrating Clay Masque evenly on your face and leave on for 10-20 minutes.
- The masque will become transparent as it dries.
- When ready to remove the masque, wet your fingertips and massage the excess product on the face for a brief period of time.
- Remove the product completely by rinsing the face and neck and following with your Environ cleanser or toner.
When used as an overnight masque:
- Apply your usual Environ regime.
- Follow by spreading a thin layer of the Hydrating Clay Masque and leave on overnight.
- Remove in the morning with your Environ cleanser and follow with your normal Environ morning routine.